Political parties, the African Diaspora Forum and several smaller groupings have joined the call by the Zindzi Mandela Foundation, which is in collaboration with Unisa, to foster unity among Africans under the theme: Black Reconciliation.
The event, in recognition of the Afrikan New Year on 23 September 2019 will be held at Unisa and proceedings, officiated by Professor V.V.O Mkhize.
DATE: 23 MANDULO/SEPTEMBER 2019
VENUE: Senate Hall, Winnie Madikizela-Mandela Building
& E-Garden, Muckleneuk Campus, UNISA, TSHWANE
The following political parties and formations have confirmed attendance.
- African People’s Convention
- African Transformation Movement
- Black First Land First
- Economic Freedom Fighters
- Inkatha Freedom Party
- Pan Afrikanist Congress of Azania
- National Union of Metalworkers of South Africa (NUMSA)
- National Union of Mineworkers (NUM)
- South African Healers Association
- Commission for the Promotion and Protection of the Rights of Cultural, Religious and Linguistic Communities.
- African Diaspora Forum
- Zimbabwe Community South Africa
- Black Centric Forum
- People’s Movement for African Unity
For more information contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org