In response to the article “Why apologists of white capital are attacking Molefe” http://uncensoredopinion.co.za/apologists-white-monopoly-capitalists-attacking-molefe/, Vilakazi, one of our readers says white monopoly capital targets people who are transforming institutions and state enterprises. Here’s his opinion.
“Take a look at the caliber of people which white monopoly capital (WMC) wants fired and on whom they have systematically set their Celebrity Public Protector (CPP) – former public protector Thuli Madonsela.
- Bheki Cele (fired from the position of National Commissioner of Police). Under his leadership crime was going down in South Africa.
- Brian Molefe (Resigned after CPP released her controversial and flawed State of Capture report) excelled and turned-around all the entities he worked for including Eskom. We don’t need anyone to try and convince us that Molefe had done something wrong at Eskom hence he needed to clear his name. The CPP and her handlers (WMC) knew that they would find no dirt on the former ceo hence they denied him his constitutional right – as in the case of all those implicated – of being interviewed, and clearing his name before the report was released. This was the Kangaroo Court by WMC.
- Dudu Myeni: She’s not fired yet but WMC wants her gone. Her sin is that, she uncovered that of the R24billion SAA Procurement Expenditure, only 2% goes to black people and a whooping 98% goes to WMC. The WMC also want Coleman Andrews, a former SAA CEO who after bankrupting the airline, gave himself a R200m handshake, so that the looting of SAA by WMC can proceed unhindered.
- Hlaudi Motsoeneng: (Deliberations on whether to fire him or not are still ongoing in Parliament after the CCP has condemned him to work-death). WMC hates him because he offered 90% time slot in SABC Radio and TV to local musicians and producers. WMC want to capture SABC just like they have captured all other media houses (except Gupta Media obviously).
- President Jacob Zuma: (Illegal regime change campaigns are ongoing). His biggest sin is trying to liberate South Africa from the racist International Criminal Court (ICC), International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank (WB), Corrupt Rand Fixing Banks and the corrupt Rating Agency bullies slavery.
WMC’s plans to maintain white supremacy and oppress our people are assisted by surrogates like Sipho Pityana, Mmusi Maimane, Julias Malema, and others.
I think the real challenges now are:
- to make sure that our good soldiers like Brian Molefe and others, are protected and given space to continue making a positive contribution to the country’s well being
- making our people, especially the black masses (middle class and poor) out there aware that the news that they are being fed by Mainstream WMC Media is fake and aimed at maintaining the Status Quo whereby a few white people own everything and the rest of the country’s population is left to fight for crumbs down there.
If we can overcome this challenges, I am sure our country will change for the better, especially for the poor.